Sunday, April 4, 2010

Google Pagerank Update ! Latest Blogger Tricks new 2 pr



Google updated its PR on 3rd April 2010. This is the first PR update of the year 2010.
Latest Blogger Tricks PR amazingly in this update (PR 2) and I am very thankful to best and lovely readers.So this time.Many of us were expecting some PR. So now will you share what were your expectations and what did you achieve ?
So keep reading and I again thankful to readers and followers.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook







Related Posts by Categories







13 comments on "Google Pagerank Update ! Latest Blogger Tricks new 2 pr"

This is DoFollow Blog Leave a Comment

baton on April 4, 2010 at 9:12 PM said...

I expected 3-4 for one of my blogs, but it didn't gain any pagerank: still 2, like before the update.
And there is still 0 on my new blog.
So I am unsatisfied a bit, and you?

Kenji on April 4, 2010 at 9:46 PM said...

Congrats! I still looking for some effective ways to improve my blog PR

Web Hosting on April 4, 2010 at 10:23 PM said...

congratulations... I'm still stuck at 1.

Muhammad Wajid on April 5, 2010 at 12:25 AM said...

@ baton @ Kenji
Try to build backlinks because backlink is very way to increase page rank.

@ Web Hosting
Thank you and Congratulation !

Blogging Tips on April 5, 2010 at 8:31 AM said...

Congrats on getting PR 2.My blog remained PR 2

vijay on April 5, 2010 at 2:26 PM said...

Congratulations for your achievement.

ExtremeBackLinks on April 5, 2010 at 9:05 PM said...

Congratulation !

My Blog Page Rank Also Increased From 0 to 2

Muhammad Wajid on April 5, 2010 at 9:41 PM said...

Thank you to my all readers for my increasing pagerank.Keep reading and visisting.

Alex Aguilar on April 8, 2010 at 8:06 PM said...

I got PR 1 from PR 0 for one of my blogs..
Honestly, I am a little disappointed...I started working on it on december, build a lot of links and this stuff...but got only PR 1.
Strangely, a year ago I got PR 3 in one month for a personal blog, without doing anything

Architectural rendering on April 13, 2010 at 9:43 PM said...

I have noticed some changes in all my websites.
One went from PR2 to PR3 which is good news from an ecommerce. My main website however dropped from PR4 to PR3. I think I was getting sloppy in taking care of the website. Overall most of my websites Pageranks went up.

Warren Contreras on April 16, 2010 at 10:05 PM said...

I only started using my dormant blog a month ago, so I wasn't expecting anything yet and the result wasn't disappointing, still zero. I have been very active the last month, so I think I can have a better result next time.

GPS cell phone on April 19, 2010 at 1:30 PM said...

Congratulations for your achievement.!!!china wholesale

Natural Sleep Aids on April 20, 2010 at 12:30 AM said...

I wish I could have been a 2 on this latest page rank update. Still a 1, but I keep trying. Congrats!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Latest Blogger Tricks,Tips,Tutorial,Template,Widgets